non-powered motion platform engineered and designed by George “Doc” Holloway.
The Cloud-Flyer utilizes a combination of body weight and gravity to provide realistic sensations and feedback to enhance your flight simulator experience.
The Cloud-Flyer consists of a pitch frame and roll frame to generate movements making virtual flight simulation feel like flying a real airplane. The Cloud-Flyer is a very simple and effective tool for aviation enthusiasts to develop their flight skills at all experience levels.
The all metal construction of the Cloud-Flyer is both extremely durable and easy to maintain, and takes less than 20 square feet of your space. The Cloud-Flyer will provide you with endless amounts of fun and satisfaction in enhancing your flight simulator experience.
The Cloud-Flyer is VR compatible and when the two are utilized together, it makes for a truly remarkable and immersive experience. When the Cloud-Flyer is paired with VR, it adds depth of field making landings and close maneuvers easier and more realistic. The lines between reality and simulation are blurred, making for the most realistic flight experience you can have in the comfort of your own home.
The Cloud-Flyer is highly customizable with your personal preference in monitor size, flight controls, sound system, VR and computer setup. The Cloud-Flyer can support multiple displays, visual projection devices, surround sound stereo systems and more to truly create the most immersive flight experience possible. Technical support is available to assist you in determining what the most optimal set-up for your needs. With the Cloud-Flyer, the sky’s the limit.
Cloud-Flyer Flight Simulator intro 2020
Cloud-Flyer 2019 EAA Test Event
Flight Training Can Be A Lot Of Fun
1. Local sale tax applies for California customers.
2. Frame is made of steel with standard black paint.
3. Price list published on June 1, 2021.
4. Delivery schedule varies; please check the inventory and delivery date before ordering.
5. All warranties provided by product makers; please check with the manufacturer’s website for details.
6. Freight charges based on shipment size; the assembled system requires a larger size to ship.
7. All products are engineered and designed for personal indoor use.